Welcome to School Search Solutions College Admissions Consulting and Planning Service. The Director of our College Consulting Program, Dr. Bill Yarwood, is an experienced college counselor who has worked closely with hundreds of college-bound sophomores, juniors, seniors, and their parents as they have navigated the college search process. Whether you are applying from within the U.S. or applying to U.S. colleges from abroad, we offer a range of services to fit your needs, including guidance on:
- College target list
- Course selection decisions for the junior and senior years of high school
- Which college admissions tests to take and when to take them
- College visits
- Summer opportunities during high school
- College applications
- College admissions essays
- College interview preparation
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Selecting the college you will ultimately attend
The U.S. college application process can seem daunting and overwhelming to both students applying from the U.S. and those applying from abroad, with thousands of colleges to choose from and increasing competition for places.
Our consultants can help to identify a target set of colleges that match the student’s interests and academic /extra-curricular profile and can work with the student and parents through every step of the application process to ensure the student is presented in the best possible light.